Life Groups are our small groups that meet during the week and where community life in Wildwood Church Stafford really takes place, as we spend time getting to know each other and God better.
Life Groups are about growing closer to God, caring for one another, living a Christ-like life, growing together as a church, and helping each other to share our faith.
No Life Group looks the same and their activities are very diverse! The best way to find out about Life Groups is to visit one! We encourage everyone in Wildwood Church to be part of a Life Group – you’ll find information on all of our Life Groups below. Please get in touch with a Life Group leader on a Sunday morning, contact us at The Gateway, or via our contact form today!
Sue and Mike's Life Group
- We believe that the diverse range of folks in our life group makes it a special place to be! A variety of ages, gifts and experience provide a great little community in which we can worship, pray, get to know Jesus more, and apply the bible’s teaching to our lives. For this next season up to Easter we will be taking a fresh look at the real Jesus. From the Gospels we will explore the different characters of Jesus through His ministry and the effects it had on the lives of people He came across.
We meet on Tuesday evenings at 8.00, and we’d love you to try our Life Group.
Helen and Hilary's Life Group
- Our life group is for people of all ages and backgrounds who are committed to focusing on God, caring for one another and building relationships with a commitment to meeting regularly on a Wednesday evening. We meet on Wildwood or in Brocton and have other social events for family, friends and neighbours. This term we will be including a short course called ‘Living Christianity – following Jesus in every area of life’, including concern for society, christians and the world, christians at work, life, gender, marriage and family, and christians as citizens. Everyone is welcome.
David and Marion's Life Group
- We are a friendly bunch of people with a great variety of age and experience! We meet on Tuesdays at 8 pm and make a priority of studying the Bible – from January 2020 we shall be dipping into both Old and New Testaments, following up issues from Deuteronomy and 2 Corinthians which are still very relevant today. We worship together and pray for one another, particularly with regard to our reaching out to bring others to faith. We also have occasional socials and outrageous parties – we would love you to join us!
Gordon and Becki's Life Group
- We welcome anyone, of any age, of any faith or none. We seek to lead people to Christ and help believers strengthen their relationships with Father God by worshipping, praying and applying His precious Holy Word in the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that in seeking to apply God’s Word this will mean we are always outward looking, seeking to see people saved and established in their faith as well as personal transformation.
You will hopefully find tender loving care flowing from Jesus in this Life Group (so long as we all remain abiding in Him of course!!).
David and Linda's, Glenn and Hazel's Life Group
- We meet on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings enabling people flexibility to fit around busy lives. When we meet we spend time in fellowship, praising God, and reading the Bible. As a result we often receive fresh revelation from Him both for our personal walk with Him and as a faith community reaching out to others.
We have experienced many challenges individually but we have seen God perform miracles and we have witnessed wonderful answers to prayer. As a result we have a great expectation about what we believe God can do, and our faith is stronger.
We are currently discussing the topic of Prayer, discovering how prayer increases our faith and deepens our relationship with God.